Total Art Soul - for artists

" The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist "
(unknown)
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Cathy
Cathy 9 Years, 6 Months ago  
Just for the record I'd like to say a public thanks to Cathy for her support and encouragement over the past few months.
I received my first commission and Cathy was very supportive and helpful over pricing, and, importantly, in my ability to do the work.
I waver between knowing I can do something and fearing I can't, so when my customer gave me a second commission, a lot of that result I put down to Cathy's support

Here's the piece of work I did, and the customer was pleased with the price as well as with the art!
lindabutterfly
Unnamed user

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Cathy 9 Years, 6 Months ago  
Oh wow Linda, this is very touching. I really don't think I did much but thank you. Ultimately the client came back because she had faith your work.

(If you click on Edit, then attach your image and submit, it should appear. Check it's size, no more than 800x800)
Cathy
Cathy
www.cathysavels.com
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Female Cathy Savels - Artist Location: France Birthday: 09/27
Mixed Media Artist
www.cathysavels.com
Co-Creator of Total Art Soul

Re:Cathy 9 Years, 4 Months ago  
Congratulations Linda. I know what that feeling is like. your very first commission. I have only had a few but it feels wonderful to know you are creating for someone.
It's always hard to know what to charge. I apparently was too cheap in some artists eyes and was told to double my prices and then some. I did that and got no commissions. I have priced at what I feel comfortable with and happy to receive and I got a commission.
I also got more commissions from my first client. a lovely feeling that they were happy with the result.
I wish you luck and many more commissions. I will go see if I can fine your work.
DorsArt
DorsArt
dorsart.blogspot.com/
graphgraph

Thank Dora!
Yesterday I had my 5th commission; this from a repeat customer. It is such fun! This one is unusual as she has paid me and has not yet told me what she wants me to paint for her. However, we have built up a working relationship and I am confident she will not expect the moon! I still find it amazing that people enjoy my work, which is rather varied.
www.lindacaterpillar.etsy.com
lindabutterfly
Unnamed user

Once again. Congratulations Linda. I am very happy for you.
Your client certainly has faith in your work which is wonderful.

Well done Linda.
DorsArt
DorsArt
dorsart.blogspot.com/
graphgraph

Thank you. I hope I never ever get blase or overconfident...
lindabutterfly
Unnamed user

Go to topPage: 1
home
blog
forum
gallery
members
login

badge

Copy the code below to add this badge to your site:-

RSS Feeds

Subscribe to our site blogs here:-

Main Site Blog

Members' Blogs

Banner
Banner

© Design by Biro Design

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.