Total Art Soul - for artists

" The power of imagination makes us infinite "
John Muir
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

what else do you do?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1...456...15
TOPIC: what else do you do?
Re:what else do you do? 9 Years, 4 Months ago  
Mickeyartglass wrote:
Well....now I don't consider them rude, hehehe but they are highly personal.

Ooooolala!
Cathy
Cathy
www.cathysavels.com
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Female Cathy Savels - Artist Location: France Birthday: 09/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Mixed Media Artist
www.cathysavels.com
Co-Creator of Total Art Soul

What an interesting thread!

I'm here because I'm a cartoonist but I'm otherwise a physician, professional voice actor, husband, and father.

Not much to add to that but I'm quite enjoying meeting all kinds of artists here.
Caz
Caz
callouscomics.com
graphgraph

I should think that's more than enough for just 1 person Caz!
Cathy
Cathy
www.cathysavels.com
graph
Gender: Female Cathy Savels - Artist Location: France Birthday: 09/27
Mixed Media Artist
www.cathysavels.com
Co-Creator of Total Art Soul

I love to do lots of different things - I paint mainly, but creatively I also make cards and decorate trinket boxes too - I have been known to do a bit of cross-stitching here and there, and another of my fads was Webster's Punch - I don't know if there's much info out there on this particular craft, as I haven't done any for ages. I will try and find a link, unless anyone else knows what it is?

I am (as many of you already know) heavily into amdram, having being an active member of our local society for the past 20 years - I also enjoy passing on my skills there to our Junior and Youth sections, who meet twice a week before the adult rehearsals! During my time at BADS (Bilton Amateur Dramatic Society) I have acted, directed, prompted, been stage manager, made props, built and decorated sets (scenic painting, too) and helped out Front-of_House. I design the posters and help write the newsletters for each production, too. It is almost like a full-time job!

I am also actively involved in a local Musical Society, having agreed to take on the role of Publicity Officer there I also do a lot of extra work prior to shows and concerts!

I love babysitting for my nearly one year old niece (the first in the family for my parents as I didn't have any children of my own) and I also love having our grand-daughters here to stay and see them regularly - they are really my step-grand-daughters, but I feel so close to them I usually ignore the step part!

My husband and I are TV addicts and love to watch a wide variety of programmes and films - we also like to edit videos of our holidays and any shows that we can, so video-editing can take up a lot of time.

Crossword puzzles are usually solved twice weekly and I love reading books - although that usually happens more when on holiday actually!

I love cooking with my husband, too - we have a "special" meal every Saturday night, usually, one that we have either used previously as a favourite, or we search for a new recipe.

I sometimes write poems and I have started at least 5 plays in the past, but somehow not finished them!

I love sitting on the sofa, watching "House" whilst drinking a glass of merlot with a cat (or two) on my lap!

I quite like DIY, although I suppose I am more of an assistant than anything, since Keith is very much into it.

Oh, I also like sitting in my garden when the weather is nice and watching the fish. Very therapeutic!

I seem to have given you all a blow-by-blow account of my life!

Perhaps I should have also said I like typing!
Aitch
Aitch
www.helendavison.co.uk
graphgraph

suffice it to say that artistic types can keep themselves busy doing things they love.

I feel sorry for anyone that doesn't do things with their hands, it looks like the starting point for everyone here!

Everyone in my family does something artistic just about everyday!
(on my mother's side) at many different levels.

How fun, how many of you are left handed? Count me as one
mooaany
mooaany
baublez.themooaany.com
graphgraph
If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled?
George Carlin

Forgot to mention that my latest pet project is a group on Flickr called VIVID COLOURS, just 12 days ago there were only 3 members and the administrator had thrown in the towel. I received a message that I was now the administrator.

I have received great support from Flickr friends, new friends on Twitter and today I smiled when I saw that Cathy had joined.

So a big thank you

Take a look it is a Colourful place to visit.
Blu
Blu
blucamels.blogspot.com
graphgraph
The richness I achieve comes from Nature, the source of my inspiration. ~ Claude Monet

Go to topPage: 1...456...15
home
blog
forum
gallery
members
login

badge

Copy the code below to add this badge to your site:-

RSS Feeds

Subscribe to our site blogs here:-

Main Site Blog

Members' Blogs

Banner
Banner

© Design by Biro Design

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.